Worldwide Immigration

We can assist with immigration applications into other countries and we have strong partnerships in the following countries where we can assist with work and residence permit applications: France, Germany, Poland, Spain and South Africa.

We also have an attorney in the USA who can assist with:
  1. Family-based petitions (Marriage, Children, Parents, Siblings)
  2. Business Visitors (B-1s)
  3. Temporary Employment Visas: E-Visas, H-Visas, L-Visas, P-Visas, O-Visas
  4. Employment-Based Green Cards
  5. Waivers for Non-Immigrant and Immigrant Visas
Scroll to Top